Friday 19 December 2014

A special gift - Christmas House

Hi Everyone,

I hope your Christmas preparations are going to plan, not many sleeps to go now!!  I am showing off a little today but not with my own work.  I had a lovely visit from my bestie Anne aka Redanne and  her hubby David last Monday and she brought me a gift that truly deserved a post all of its own to show it off.  Anne made a little Christmas house  to raise money for a local school and I was lucky enough to see it before it went, needless to say it was love at first sight (as are most of Anne's 3d projects) but I think she noticed I could not take my eyes of this house.  You can see Anne's post with the original HERE.  Imagine my surprise when on Monday she revealed another little house that she had made just for me, wow!! I cannot believe how lucky I am, the detail is amazing - take a look for yourself ......
 
 
Its hard to believe that it all started with a few atb die cuts, Anne really is the queen of 3d projects with these Eileen Hull dies
 
 
Anne hand cut all the little windows and to give them a much more authentic look, even placed sequin waste behind the acetate to get the honeycomb pattern older houses have.
 
 
The deco-art textured walls look like so real 
 
 
Even the door had a little star cut into it and then it was dressed with a lovely Christmas wreath
 
 
The stag and sleigh have been cut with shrink plastic and coloured with alcohol inks before shrinking down. Oh yes and one more thing
 
 
This beautiful house lights up, how special does this look?? - Amazing.
THANK YOU ANNE XXX
And Thank you too for dropping by today for a little look.  I will be back soon with my December Tim tag and completed atc board, hope you can join me again then.
Bye Bye for now
Mo xx



6 comments:

  1. this looks awesome Mo - brilliant! Anne really is so clever - looking forward to seeing your tag and ATC board. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a lucky lass. Anne's houses are Stunning and the attention to detail is always so perfect. I know you will treasure this gift for ever. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a. Very Happy New Year. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to make if for you Mo and it is lovely to be appreciated too! Thank you! Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky are you......I can understand why you couldn't take your eyes of this house. Anne has filled it with her magical touch.
    Merry Christmas, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Anne's house over at hers - and how lovely to see the lights glowing in the windows here - simply enchanting! What a wonderful gift from one fabulous crafter to another!! Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete