Friday 23 May 2014

All about him

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for dropping by today. I have some very exciting news for you.
I am delighted to have been asked to be guest designer over at A Vintage Journey where the lovely Anne is hosting this months challenge All about Him. Below is a little teaser of my project, if you would like to see more simply pop over to A Vintage Journey where you can see the project in full with plenty more photos.



There is still a whole week to take part in this challenge and there is a £10 voucher up for grabs to spend at Country View Crafts. Check out the travelling instructions Here.
Mo x

7 comments:

  1. Mo, your project is absolutely stunning! I really wish people could see it in real life because it is beautifully crafted with so many little treasures. I love Alan's photo, he really has not changed one bit and I love the metal work and the fabulous use of the spanner. Such a wonderful project, made with such love, care and attention. I bet Alan loves it! Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely stunning Mo - the detail is amazing and the whole piece is just lovely - Alan's photo is so cute! I hope he treasures this and I'm sure he will! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this over at the Vintage Journey Mo - what a marvelous project to honor your husband! congrats on guesting over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations, dear Mo. I'm off to take a better look at your project at Vintage Journey! I can't wait to see it! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo...you are so deserving of this spotlight at A Vintage Journey. Your masterpiece honoring your husband is a brilliant masterpiece! There is so much detail on this. You can tell it was crafted with much love. :) <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is an absolute stunner Mo, you should be soooo proud! A great idea, fabulous choice of elements and executed with great panache. It really is a great example of altered art and an inspiring piece - well done!!!! Thanks for supporting A Vintage Journey and guesting with us. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was totally and utterly blown away by this over at AVJ (so much so that I see I neglected to come and say so here!)... a completely stunning project. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at AVJ in a brilliant guest appearance.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete