Wednesday 12 June 2013

WOYWW 210

Hi everyone,
Welcome to another very welcome lady who wishes to follow me with my little blog, so happy to have you on board Lucy Thank you for joining me.
Its time for our weekly snoop at the desks of the crafty world - why? click here to find out more.

So what is on my desk today.......

Wow it looks staged but it is just because the boxes at the front and my tool kit are ready to be packed into my bag for today's workshop and the pile at the back consists of the components to start my June Tag of 2013.  I am one of those strange people that have to clear up in between projects otherwise I can't see the wood for the trees.  There are a couple of finished atc's on the left that were left drying overnight with glossy accents, talking of which on my other desk..... 


The postman has been very busy this week as I am sure they have all over the world, delivering Happy mail in the form of atc swops for WOYWW 4th birthday. 

I have been a very lucky girl to receive not one but six beautiful atc's from fellow WOYWW blog friends.
On the top we have an atc and envelope from Cindy.
To the left we have an embossed fan from Buttons
A beautiful Colourful owl came courtesy of Krisha I love his sunnys:)
In the centre a very appropriate busy work desk superbly coloured by Anne
Bottom left Maisie Moonshine went for a lovely purple butterfly theme
and last but by no means least the I believe in Angels atc and gorgeous matching tag was sent over from Ria. I love the metal clock charm at the top of this.


I think you will agree they are all amazing and they will all be treasured Thank you. 
If any of you are wondering what I made with the Vintage stuff  I was working on last week, I will be posting the cards after I have completed the workshops.
Hugs
Mo x

17 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of staging Mo it means we can see what you've got and what you've made without having to strain ourselves.
    Lynn 67

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must remember to do June's tag too.... Your boxes for the workshop look well packed and organised, have a great time. Helen 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exquisite Atcs and that owl's sunspecs are 'to die for'! The rosette on Ria's tag is fabulous. Hope all the courses go well. Have a lovely, creative week! #57 Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, June's tag hasn't yet made it onto the radar here! Most impressed that you are so organised. Thank you so much for my beautiful ATC, I will treasure it. Happy WOYWW, hugs Jenny #87

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not joining in today but just wanted to say hello. Look forward to speaking to you later. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so much fun to see how everyone works. I have to have space around me so I clean up between each painting. Looks like you have a perfect place. (#108)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Almo
    a very productive desk today and then there are your lovely ATC's I think we have all loved doing the swap
    Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
    Ria #42

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mo....loving all of your ATCs that you have received. Happy WOYWW and happy crafting... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mo, looking forward to seeing your Tim Tag - I haven't got any further with mine than you have - and I started last week! Thanks for your visit have a happy week. MMx #43

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've rec'd some beautiful ATC's. Happy crafting #7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun swap, glad you like my ATC.
    Krisha #17

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful ATC's, they look so colourful together. Hope the workshop went well. Hugs. Pam#26

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous happy mail from all that lovely ATC swapping - what wonderful creations!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mo, your desk is so organised and tidy!
    Love your ATCs
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You received some lovely ATC,s.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. great looking desk Mo! I wish I could get in the habit of pick up and put away but...I am the type if I can't see it and touch it I forget it! Love all the ATC this week! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  17. A nice rummage through your workshop kit..very organised missus! Wonderful ATCs, I think we've all done really well in that regard!

    ReplyDelete