Wednesday 5 June 2013

WOYWW 209

Hi Everyone,
A big HI and WELCOME to my new follower Cindy Thank you so much for joining me on my Crafty journey.   Another week gone by, where we do not know!
On my workdesk today we have...................
 
 A Vintage theme going on.  I have one card finished, you just get a glimpse on the left hand side, and the other is in the making.  I recently purchased a couple of new Tim Holtz emboss folders and thought I would give them a whirl with the vintage lace and vintage doiley dies I already had.  The white flowers in the centre are cut from the mini tattered florals die, and are awaiting inking, and the vintage paper sheet I am using was this weeks bargain basement at just 10p.   At the back of my desk you can see two atc's I have received from Cindy and Buttons as swops for WOYWW 4.
I have took a close up picture of them both so you can get a better look.

Cindy has gone to the trouble of decorating a matching envleope for hers
The little blue heart is wooden, and WOYWW4 is highlighted with a
glass fragment.  You cant quite see on the photo but there is a tickle of gold on
the edges giving it a very luxurious look. 



Buttons has a fantastic triple embossed fan taking centre
stage on hers, and again on the photo it may be difficult
to see the writing, it reads "Be Your Own Biggest Fan".

So the question is, WHY? am I showing off the contents of my workdesk, well to solve that mystery, tune in here and have a look for yourself.  Why not join in the fun its very addictive.

Right "Thats all folks" for now must dash, but I will be back to catch up with everyone later.  Have a great WOYWW everyone.
Hugs
Mo x

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Your desk looks tidy, but busy! I love those ATCS - so intricate and full of fab techniques. I am going to create a gallery of the ones I received for next week. Have a great day! xxx#60 Julie Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo - just wanted to say huge thanks for my gorgeous ATC - I LOVE IT - thank you!!! Loving that Parisien embossing folder too. Have a happy week MMx #68

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATC's are fab. Love the look of your vintage card. Happy WOYWW Anne x #52

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW! The vintage card looks fabulous. Helen, 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mo, I love the bit of the vintage card I can see and your ATCs are just gorgeous - love the words on Button's one especially. Hope the class goes well today. Hugs, Happy WOYWW, Anne x #51

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creative desk with the vintage cards. Those atc look lovely . Happy woyww Jill #82

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ATCs you have received and I love that embossing folder, I look forward to seeing what it becomes
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mo
    I am loving all that crafty stash on your desk this week and when you say vintage my ears prick up as that is right up my street. Those are pretty ATC's
    Wishing you a very happy WOYWW and hope you have a great week
    Ria #39

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mo, Love all the vintage on your desk, and what lovely ATCs you have received.
    Krisha #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely glimpse of your card! That embossing folder looks like a "must have" LOL Love your atcs! Have a good week, Chris127

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously loving the look of your work here Mo and thank you so much for the beautiful ATC. I will be showing them all off next week so do stop by. Happy WOYWW, hugs Jenny #131

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ATC's you got! waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina ♥ #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ATC's and I have embossing folder envy for that TH one! Happy (late) WOYWW. Pam#9

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice busy desk and those ATCs are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Parisian image and all the other vintage bits, Mo! Thank you for publishing those sensational ATCs! Wow!!

    Enjoy the rest of the week! I'm just popping in to visit this week, so no no. for me. xxoo Darnell

    ReplyDelete