Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year & Favourite makes 2014

Hi Everyone,
 
 
With the help of this gorgeous perpetual calendar made for me by my bestie Anne
Here's wishing everyone a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and if you are anything like me you are still recovering from overfill of Turkey, chocolates and bubbly! but enjoyed every minute of the indulgence.  As we now look forward to what 2015 has in store for us I wanted to take one last look at projects from 2014, therefore,  I have gathered a few of my favourite makes and links for you to enjoy once again in case you missed them.


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As always Thank you so much for visiting today and for all the lovely comments that many of you have left over the past year
Mo xx



6 comments:

  1. How lovely to see these gorgeous creations again Mo and I am so pleased to be the proud owner of several of them too!! Your work is always so inspiring!

    I hope you and Alan have a wonderful 2015. Here's to many more crafty days spent together this year too! Happy New Year my lovely friend. Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning collection Mo! Look forward to seeing more of your work in 2015. Nikkix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Almo. Lovely choice of beautiful creations to show us again. I love every one of them. Here's to another great year for all of us. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy new year to you too Mo - hope you and Al have a fabulous year - so glad to have seen some of your fave makes - I guess I must have missed some over the past few months! They're awesome - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic post, Mo, celebrating an amazing year of creations - so many of my favourites here... the wonderful silvery layered butterfly and that stunning Tiny Things panel. Hope 2015 brings you just as much joy and creativity!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very pretty :-)

    A happy 2016 to you :-))

    ReplyDelete