Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Hello to all my crafty friends out there in Blogland.  Hope you all had a good Christmas. 
 
I Just thought I would do something a bit different to wish you all a great start to 2013. 
 As you can see I have used my crafty bits to send your greeting due to the fact my workdesk was unusually clear and tidy and just did not look normal without anything on it. 
  
Thank you to those who commented on my previous posts and sent me Christmas wishes.  Please keep your comments coming, I do read and reply to them all.
 
As I said before Christmas I am going to try to post at least once a week throughout
2013 so do keep popping back for a nosey. 
 
Crafty Hugs Mo x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mo, what a great thing to do, it looks so arty..... Wishing you a very Happy New Year too and really looking forward to seeing you in a week or so. If you are not busy on Wednesdays please try to join in WOYWW (http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk). You don't need to do it every week but you will build up your following with some lovely crafters if you tell them you are new. Take care. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mo! This really made me smile so much. Hope you have the best year ever. Looking forward to seeing you lots more in 2013. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete